Winter may not be the best season for trekking, or venture into the Himalayas, but it is definitely the best time to have panoramic views of the snow-clad mountains and pristine wilderness. The rewards too are high. And if you are a trekking enthusiast, then it is not easy to resist such temptation! Group Outing brings to you 5 easy winter treks for beginners which are recommended for first time trekkers. These trekking trails are on not-so-high altitudes and are ideal for first time hikers. You do not need trekking experience to do any of these treks. What you do need is stamina, and you might grasp your breath as you ascend the slopes with every step you take, but the journey will be worth remembering!
Related Blog Posts
- A sneak peek on how to prepare for a trekking expedition
- Homestay - A home away from home
- 6 reasons for couples to ditch traditional ‘safe’ holidays and delve into some adventure this New Year!
- Most common illnesses during trekking and how to abort them
- The Top 10 National Parks – Any shutterbug’s delight!