Winter treks are always different. As you witness the beauty of the mountains in its ‘shining silver’ glory, and trek your way through the snow, you have a different feel. The wilderness changes, the roads seem to be different; but it is the experience which stands out. It is the challenge to traverse through the snow which adds a different dimension to the expeditions. Snow in Himalayas is common, and if you are opting for a ‘white’ trek, it is always better to look at the different trekking routes in the Himalayan region. The mesmerizing beauty will be just an added impetus. And as you reach your destination, you know that some journeys are meant to be undertaken in this life only. For starters, let’s look at a few easy treks you can consider to begin your adventure series!
Related Blog Posts
- A sneak peek on how to prepare for a trekking expedition
- Homestay - A home away from home
- 6 reasons for couples to ditch traditional ‘safe’ holidays and delve into some adventure this New Year!
- Most common illnesses during trekking and how to abort them
- The Top 10 National Parks – Any shutterbug’s delight!