It is difficult to describe in words the sheer pleasure derived from a long painstaking trek and staring at the open infinitude, realizing that it is time to challenge the accepted notions about life. The scrapes, cuts, wounds, and the enormous struggle which involves both physical and mental stamina probably satisfy the mind at another level. And if you are ready for one of those unforgettable trekking trips, maybe you can have a look at some of the extremely beautiful trekking routes.
Related Blog Posts
- The Top 10 National Parks – Any shutterbug’s delight!
- Sand Art and Pipli Appliqué – The Historically Rooted Art Form of Orissa
- Revisit old Kolkata with these vintage eateries
- India in a Snapshot - 7 Festivals that Define Indian Culture
- Tiger Safari in India: 4 Best Indian Wildlife Sanctuaries to Spot the Big Cat