Some say it is white rush, some say it is the thrill and some describe it as sheer adrenalin rush – call as you may, but river rafting is ever adrenalin junkie’s dream. Taming the wild waters is no mean task, but once you do, you fall in love with the activity. And as you rush through the white foamy turbulent rivers, it is your survival instinct that kicks in, and you know the exact feeling of surviving the odds. It is the sheer beauty of facing the challenge of something unknown which will unnerve you and excite you at the same time. And if you want to feel the rush, then you cannot afford to miss the five best spots for river rafting in India.
Related Blog Posts
- The Top 10 National Parks – Any shutterbug’s delight!
- Sand Art and Pipli Appliqué – The Historically Rooted Art Form of Orissa
- Revisit old Kolkata with these vintage eateries
- India in a Snapshot - 7 Festivals that Define Indian Culture
- Tiger Safari in India: 4 Best Indian Wildlife Sanctuaries to Spot the Big Cat