I have always heard the popular saying ‘Delhi dilwaloki’ (Delhi is for people with a heart), and Khuswant Singh’s accounts have totally endorsed the fact. But I am yet to find out the secret. So we began our journey. As you smell in the crisp air perfumed by the few Gulmohar trees, and take a dip in the rich history of the capital, you stand before a city which has witnessed changes happening over thousands of years. But I want to explore every nook and corner of this bubbling cauldron. And I head towards my first destination.
Related Blog Posts
- Why should boys have all the fun – Attention ladies – go solo!
- Free Travel for Travel Bloggers, Photographers and Naturalists
- Travelling by the sky caves of Nepal and canyons carved by the Colorado River
- A sneak peek on how to prepare for a trekking expedition
- Explore your Dream Destinations for Free - with GroupOuting.com