When it comes to festivals, there is no dearth of it in India, because in India every event, every affair, and every festival is celebrated with equal gusto and enthusiasm. Someone rightly said that we Indians need no excuse or occasion to celebrate. It is life that drives us to be in a celebratory mood, and festivals turn into mere excuses to be happy and content. The vast topography and the varied interest has given birth to some of the most interesting and amazing festivals in India. Here is a snapshot of five different festivals celebrated in five different regions of India.
Related Blog Posts
- Why should boys have all the fun – Attention ladies – go solo!
- Free Travel for Travel Bloggers, Photographers and Naturalists
- Travelling by the sky caves of Nepal and canyons carved by the Colorado River
- A sneak peek on how to prepare for a trekking expedition
- Explore your Dream Destinations for Free - with GroupOuting.com