It is said that you feel humble before the mountains. It is probably the enormity that makes you wonder what you have and how insignificant that is before this mammoth existence. And one feels timid. But there are women who have dared to choose the untraded path and have decided to leave a mark on these gigantic mountains. They have chosen a life that is different, and they have scaled the heights. Let’s find out about some of the most amazing women mountaineers of this country.
Related Blog Posts
- A sneak peek on how to prepare for a trekking expedition
- 6 reasons for couples to ditch traditional ‘safe’ holidays and delve into some adventure this New Year!
- Most common illnesses during trekking and how to abort them
- 5 Easy Snow Treks for All Ages: Fun in the Snow
- 4 Best Winter Treks for Beginners - Experiencing the Snow Like in no other way