- Adventure parks
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- Customizable tours suitable for all age group and budget.
- Special package available for honeymoon couples and elderly group.
- Accommodation in best of hotels in prime location.
- Flexible food choice – AP, MAP and CP.
Arrive in KL
On arrival you will be met by our local representative in the arrival area situated outside the customs hall. Enroute enjoy a panoramic tour of Putrajaya, designed as an intelligent Cybercity and the new federal government administrative centre. This is a brand new planned city still in its development. Later continue your journey to Genting Highlands – a beautiful mountain resort and the ‘city of entertainment’. We then proceed to the Genting Highland’s Cable Car Station. This is the longest cable car in South East Asia – a distance of 3.4 kms. On arrival at the ‘top’ we proceed to the First World Hotel – the largest hotel in the world – with 6,110 rooms. Check into your rooms and relax . After Dinner we will visit the casino (there is a dress code for men and 21 years and below are not allowed inside). This casino is open for 24 hours. After the orientation tour – you are free. Overnight at Genting Highlands.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, In the afternoon we proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Enroute visit Batu Caves also known as the Sri Subramaniam Temple Complex one of the most visited tourism spots in Malaysia. We spend approximately 1 hour here. After the visit, we proceed for a Half Day Kualalumpur City tour to visit the observatory deck of the famous Menara KL Tower for a 360 degree view of this beautiful city. Continue on a guided tour of this bustling city. Visit the Golden Triangle – the commercial centre, see the King’s Palace – residence of the ruler of Malaysia, The National Mosque, the National monument and the superb buildings at the Independence square Make a photo stop of the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers, one of the tallest buildings in the world. Overnight in Kualalumpur.
Have Breakfast. Morning we depart on a Full day to Sunway Lagoon . Sunway Lagoon offers adults and children non-stop fun and entertainment – all in one place! Enjoy the ultimate theme park experience with over 80 attractions sprawled across 88 acres of land! Have a splashing good time at the Water Park before enjoying the fun and excitement of the Amusement Park rides with the little ones. Go wild and interact with the animals at the Wildlife Park and gear up for more action at the Extreme Park before facing your fears at Scream Park. Whatever your fantasy, Sunway Lagoon has it! Overnight in Kualalumpur.
Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your holiday with us.
- Tariff Includes
- 3 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast
- Return Airport transfer on SIC
- 03 Dinner at Indian restaurant without transfer
- Half day city tour, KL tower ticket
- En-Route Batu caves photo shot
- 1 Way cable car
- *Sunway lagoon 6 park ticket
- All tours and transfers on SIC basic
- Tariff Excludes
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry, expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- 5% GST
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receipt on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.