Bramhaputra Birding TripAssam
Adventure | Scenic | Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- 4 persons per car which will be four wheel or 2 wheel power drive.
- Morning and evening safaris inside forests.
- Nature walks where permitted in forest areas.
- Service of expert guide and driver.
- Accommodations in twin sharing basis at eco lodges.
- Service will be basic, luxury services are hardly available.
- Foods Veg and Non-Veg both available on demand.
- Self binoculars and atleast one zoom lens and 50 mm lens is required for photogrpahy.
- All transfers from nearest Railway station, Airport, Bus stand and of persons choice.
Participants from their respective hometowns will arrive at Dibrugarh and then transfer to Dibru saikhowa National Park at Tinsukia situated at upper Assam. Reach at an eco lodge around the periphery of the park and rest for a while. After a sumptuous lunch proceed for the evening safari at the park. Overnight at a lodge near the park. (Meals L, D)
Early morning wake up with tea and proceed towards morning safaris at Dibru saikhowa. After breakfast transfer to Dehing Patkai via Dibrugarh with packed lunch. Overnight at Patkai at an eco lodge. (Meals B, L, D)
Early morning wake up with breakfast and tea and then proceed for Birding at Patkai through own vehicle or by foot. After lunch transfer to Gibbon WLS. Stay overnight at an eco lodge in Gibbon WLS. (Meals B, L, D)
Morning and evening safaris at Gibbon WLS. Overnight at an eco lodge at Gibbon WLS. (Meals B, L, D)
Early morning wake up and full day exploration at Padumoni at Borajan forest and then transfer to Guwahati at night. Overnight at a standard hotel at Guwahati. (Meals B, L, D)
Early morning wake up and after breakfast transfer to rail station or airport as per guests demand, service ends. (Meals B)
- Tariff Includes
- All safari permits, guide fees, vehicle rent needed inside the forest.
- All safari tariffs.
- All vehicle charges.
- All guide fees.
- All transfers to and fro from the safari lodge to nearest rail stations, airport and bus stop.
- Bottled mineral water 2 liters per person per day.
- All foods in B, L, D plans and morning tea.
- All stays in twin sharing basis.
- Tariff Excludes
- Any journey fare from person’s place of residence to park’s nearest airport, rail station or bus stop.
- Any Travel Insurance.
- Any alcoholic or nonalcoholic drink
- Any food costs apart from the mentioned ones.
- Any laundry, telephonic bill, Tipping, Internet billing or expenditure of personal use
- Any facilities related to visa or airfare or rail fare services (however we will be happy to serve in case of necessity arises).
- Anything not mention under tariff includes.
- Essentials To Carry
- The same ID card in original which is used during booking confirmation.
- Clothes that match nature should be worn inside the park (brown, olive, green, black etc).
- Binoculars minimum 7*35 magnification power or more than that.
- Water bottle.
- Sports shoes.
- Full sleeve cotton clothes.
- Use parkas and jackets as per season.
- Use cap and hat to protect sun.
- Use sunglasses during full day or evening safaris.
- General medicines and first aid kit as suggested by physicians.
- Cameras (full frame, Crop sensor or digital/film bodies as per choice).
- Lenses (wide angles, Telephoto zoom lenses, Macro lenses as per choice).
- Upon confirmation our team will guide you as per the topography on lenses and binocular selections.
- After confirmation of trip we will provide you another set of detailed essentials to carry as per season and situation demands.
- Points to remember
- Govt. Approved ID card for Indian Nationals and Passport for Foreigners and SAARC citizens in original. And to be shown on demand to the respective authority.
- Fitness certificate is mandatory and should be certified by a registered physician.
- Person should agrees to be physically fit during participants and a form should be filled by GO mentioning that. He should abide the rules and regulations set by the mentor on trip.
- Mentor can change the itinerary as per his knowledge on field for better wildlife viewing and his decision is final in that case. However it will not affect the cost and duration of the trip.
- No refund can be made if a participant flouts forest norms which will be told in advance to the guests. Safety and security of the traveler inside the national park is solely one’s own. However mentor will guide participants with safety instructions. In case of act of god, natural calamities, situation of public unrest, strikes and all which is undesired and not caused by Group Outing Pvt. Ltd. In any case Group Outing fails to organize a scheduled trip for which participants has already paid advance or full amount, full refund will be given to the participants.
- Any discrepancy at any stage of the trip if arrives in case of the identity of the guests and ID cards, the person is liable to persecution under acts of the government. Group Outing will strictly obey forest and transport, hospitality rules as directed by government of India.
- All legal matters are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
- Payment Policy
- In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
- You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
- The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- The booking amount of 50% of the actual tariff can not be refunded once it is paid.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.