Dzongri – Goecha La TrekSikkim
Adventure | Hill | Mountain | Scenic
- Bird Watching
- Rock Climbing
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
Group Outing with its mentors and ground staffs provides a Hiker ultimate pleasure by taking one close to nature like never before. Seasoned mentors will help one to explore the raw and untouched beauty of nature with ultimate knowledge of topography and habitat. Meanwhile our ground staffs will take care of one’s safety and comfort during treks. In GO trekking expeditions one will get involved different ways of adventure sports. The participants will involve in Bird watching, Map reading, Star grazing, Shelter making, Rock Climbing, Knot study, Night out, Photography and other different Team building activities. We assure our esteemed guests that they will return with full bag memories which will thrive the adventurism in one’s mind such that the person can’t ignore the call of the nature in future.
Arrival at NJP and surface transfer to Yuksom
Hike from Yuksom to Tshoka.
Trek from Tshokha to Dzongri via Phedang.
Short hike from Dzongri to Dzongri top. Acclimatization day in Dzongri.
Trek from Dzongri to Thansing via Kokchurang.
Thansing to Lamuney Hike.
Trek from Lamuney to Goecha La via Samiti Lake then back to Kokchurang.
Descent from Kokchurang to Tshokha via Phedang.
Further descent from Tshokha to Yuksom via Bhakim and Sachen.
Return to NJP from Yuksom by Car.
- Tariff Includes
• Transportation from NJP to NJP • All necessary permits • Accommodation (trekkers hut, Home stay, camps, Tents) • Food while on trek (Veg/Non Veg) • Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff,Sleeping Bag,Mat • First Aid.
- Tariff Excludes
• Insurance. • Entry fees • Food during the transit. • Any kind of personal expenses. • Personal equipments: Axe, Trekking pole, Crampon, • Mules or porter to carry personal luggage. • Anything not specifically mentioned.
- Essentials To Carry
- Pack light. You will carry your own luggage.
- Sun block cream.
- Rain cover.
- Sleeping bag/quilt.
- Woolen water/wind proof jacket.
- Thermal top and bottom.
- Trekking shoes (Not sports shoes, especially in winter)
- Water bottle, water purifying tablets.
- General medicine/ regular medicines.
- 3 pair of socks.
- Sufficient Undergarments
- 1 change of top and bottoms (other than what you wear).
- Plate, spoon and cup/mug.
- Torch and change of batteries
- Light towel
- Tissue/Toilet papers are discouraged but keep arrangement if needed.
- Personal toilet kit.
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services. The vehicle used may be AC or NAC based on availability and climate, and will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour. You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date. The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.