- Adventure parks
- Water Sports
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: email@example.com
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- Customizable tours suitable for all age group and budget.
- Special package available for honeymoon couples and elderly group.
- Accommodation in best of hotels in prime location.
- Flexible food choice – AP, MAP and CP.
Arrival / Athens: Arrival at the Athens airport, welcome assistance and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
City tour / Athens: The day is dedicated to exploring the city of Athens. We begin with a panoramic tour to the most important monuments and landmarks of the city including the Panathinaikon stadium, the Zappeion, the temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch, Syntagma square, the Parliament, the tomb of the unknown soldier, Schliemann’s house, the Academy, the University, the National Library, and the old Parliament. Next we head for our guided visit to the Acropolis, including the Propylae, the temple of Athena Nike, the Parthenon, the Erechtheion. Later, we continue with a guided visit to the Acropolis museum voted one of the best museums in the world. Afternoon at leisure to explore Plaka, the picturesque old part of the city, and why not, some shopping at Ermou street.
Athens – Mykonos / Mykonos: After breakfast transfer to the port of Piraeus to catch the local ferry to Mykonos. Arrival at the famous island and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
At leisure / Mykonos: Days at leisure to explore the famous island, a meeting point for the international ‘jet set’. Discover its amazing beaches and enjoy the unique night-life.
Mykonos – Santorini / Santorini: Breakfast and morning at leisure until the time to transfer to the port of Mykonos to catch the local high-speed ferry to Santorini. Arrival in Santorini and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
At leisure / Santorini: Days at leisure to explore the magical island of Santorini. Discover Fira and Oia with the breathtaking views to the Volcano and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the Aegean. Enjoy the unique beaches or take a boat tour to the Caldera islands.
Departure: Breakfast and morning at leisure until the time to transfer to Santorini airport for your departure flight.
- Tariff Includes
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Athens
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Mykonos
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Santorini
- Breakfast at all Hotel
- Transfers From Athens Airport to Hotel
- Hop on Hop Off Classic tour of Athens, Acropolis of Athens Skip The Line Admission Ticket
- Half-Day, Small-Group Tour to Cape Sounion from Athens
- Ferry Athens – Mykonos- Santorini- Athens
- Mykonos Port -Hotel- Mykonos Port
- Ancient Delos Tour with transfer
- Mykonos hotel to Port Transfer
- Caldera cruise with dinner
- Santorini Port -Hotel – Santorini Port
- Tariff Excludes
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry, expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- 5% GST
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receipt on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.