Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: email@example.com
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- Customizable tours suitable for all age group and budget.
- Special package available for honeymoon couples and elderly group.
- Accommodation in best of hotels in prime location.
- Flexible food choice – AP, MAP and CP.
Arrive in Rome
Welcome to Italy. Arrive at the airport and transfer to hotel for your stay. You have rest of day at leisure. Overnight stay in Rome.
Rome – Hop on hop off tour
This morning proceed to discover the Eternal City in the easiest and most convenient way, get on board and stop at your pleasure to the most famous monuments of Rome. City Sightseeing Rome will allow you to travel through history and visit the places where the ancient Romans lived their social and political life as well as to admire the great Papal Rome, with its fine buildings and beautiful churches, by just sitting comfortable on board our buses. You will be able to visit the many churches, monuments, palaces, squares and streets of Imperial and Christian Rome, of Baroque and Modern Rome. You can admire the great monuments of ancient Rome like the Circus Maximum. You will see the most beautiful Christian places like St. Peter’s Basilica and Santa Maria Maggiore. One must also visit the squares and streets where the history of Rome was written such as Piazza Venezia, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza del Popolo and Piazza Barberini. Then you can enjoy a walk among the coffee shops of the Dolce Vita in Via Veneto and later drive along the river Tevere and admire Trastevere, one of the old quarters of the City, with its typical restaurants and bars, where you can taste typical Roman dishes. Overnight stay in Rome.
Rome – Florence – Best of Florence audio self – guided Walking Tour
Today early morning check out from hotel & transfer to Florence. Visit Florence at your own pace but with the benefit of your very own “guide”! Highlights- Includes itinerary and “audiopen” to discover Florence at your own pace – Your very own “personal guide” – Replay the commentary as many times as you wish Thanks to the innovative “audiopen” you can explore the heart of Florence at your own pace and in complete relaxation. Follow the itinerary given to you, which includes all the main sights in the centre, and dedicate as much time at each point as you wish. Overnight stay in Florence.
Day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Florence.
Optional: – Highlights of Tuscany: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa – with Lunch: Approx. EUR 60 per Adult
Florence – Venice
After breakfast check out from hotel & proceed to Venice. Arrive & check in at hotel. Overnight stay in Venice.
Venice – Venice Island Walking tour
Today after breakfast, discover the must-see places outside St. Mark’s Square, during walking tour. Outdoors visit with a local guide of the area between St. Mark’s Square and the Rialto Bridge. This tour will be passing by some special places like La Fenice Theatre, Scala del Bovolo and Rialto Bridge. Overnight stay in Venice.
Venice – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- Tariff Includes
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Venice Island
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Florence
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Rome
- Breakfast at all Hotels
- Transfer from Venice Airport to hotel
- Enjoy a Classics 30 mins gondola Ride in Venice.
- Tour of Burano, Murano & Torcello Islands in Venice.
- Pisa and the Leaning Tower Half-Day Trip from Florence
- Skip the Line: Colosseum Official Guided Tour – Entrance Fee Included
- I Love Rome Hop On Hop Off Panoramic Tour 24 hrs
- Transfer from Rome Hotel to Airport.
- Tariff Excludes
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry, expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- 5% GST
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receipt on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.