Manas National ParkAssam
Adventure | Jungle Safari | Wildlife
- Adventure parks
- Bird Watching
- Elephant riding
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- 6 persons per gypsy.
- Morning and evening safaris on demand
- Service of guide and driver
- Accommodations in twin sharing basis. Selection of rooms as per customer demand
- Foods Veg and Non-Veg both available on demand
- All transfers from nearest Railway station, Airport, Bus stand and of persons choice
Early morning around 9 am pickup from Guwahati Airport then proceed towards Manas. Reach at resort and freshen up. After a sumptuous lunch go for Safari in shared jeep inside Manas National Park. Overnight stay at Banshbari. (Meals L, S, D).
Morning Elephant and evening Jeep safari at core zone at Manas National Park. Evening witness cultural program at the Eco Lodge. Overnight at Resort (Meals B, L, S, D)
Morning after breakfast proceed towards Guwahati Airport by cab. (Meal B).
- Tariff Includes
- All safari permits, guide fees, vehicle rent needed inside the forest.
- All safari tariffs.
- All vehicle charges.
- All guide fees.
- All transfers to and fro from the safari lodge to nearest rail stations, airport and bus stop.
- Bottled mineral water 2 liters per person per day.
- All foods in B, L, D plans and morning tea.
- All stays in twin sharing basis.
- Tariff Excludes
- Any journey fare from person's place of residence to park’s nearest airport, rail station or bus stop.
- Any Travel Insurance.
- Any alcoholic or nonalcoholic drink
- Any food costs apart from the mentioned ones.
- Any laundry, telephonic bill, Tipping, Internet billing or expenditure of personal use
- Any facilities related to visa or airfare or rail fare services (however we will be happy to serve in case of necessity arises).
- Anything not mention under tariff includes.
- Essentials To Carry
- The same ID card in original which is used during booking confirmation.
- Clothes that match nature should be worn inside the park (brown, olive, green, black etc).
- Binoculars minimum 7*35 magnification power or more than that.
- Sports shoes.
- Full sleeve cotton clothes.
- Use parkas and jackets as per season.
- Use cap and hat to protect sun.
- Use sunglasses during full day or evening safaris.
- General medicines and first aid kit as suggested by physicians.
- Cameras (full frame, Crop sensor or digital/film bodies as per choice).
- Lenses (wide angles, Telephoto zoom lenses, Macro lenses as per choice).
- Water bottle.
- Upon confirmation our team will guide you as per the topography on lenses and binocular selections.
- After confirmation of trip we will provide you another set of detailed essentials to carry as per season and situation demands.
- Things needed to book safaris
- Govt. Approved ID card for Indian Nationals and Passport for Foreigners and SAARC citizens in original. And to be shown on demand to the respective authority.
- Safari and stay permits needs to book before 60 days of travel from forest department.
- For booking safari and entry permits, stay permits we need full name, address, age, sex valid ID card details of each and every traveler.
- The same ID card which is used during booking permits should be carried by the person and to be shown to the Forest officials on demand.
- Apart from Indians foreigners included SAARC citizens passport is the only valid ID proof.
- Book for at least 3 days for better wildlife viewing opportunity.
- It is advisable to plan your safaris and holiday before 3 months of actual date of travel to avoid rush and selecting proper drivers and guides.
- Points to remember
- While travelling please carry your ID cards as mentioned in the ticket with a printed copy of the ticket, maintain silence wear clothes that suites the nature. Don’t fall in with touts don’t even think of paying bribe and execution by other means as the whole system is crystal clear and computerized. Any violation of this will cancel your permit for both present and future and you will be trailed under forest acts.
- Fitness certificate is not mandatory but person should agrees to be physically fit during participants and a form should be filled by GO mentioning that. He should abide the rules and regulations set by the mentor on trip.
- Mentor can change the itinerary as per his knowledge on field for better wildlife viewing and his decision is final in that case. However it will not affect the cost and duration of the trip.
- No refund can be made if a participant flouts forest norms which will be told in advance to the guests. Safety and security of the traveler inside the national park is solely one’s own. However mentor will guide participants with safety instructions. In case of act of god, natural calamities, situation of public unrest, strikes and all which is undesired and not caused by Group Outing Pvt. Ltd. In any case Group Outing fails to organize a scheduled trip for which participants has already paid advance or full amount, full refund will be given to the participants.
- Any discrepancy at any stage of the trip if arrives in case of the identity of the guests and ID cards, the person is liable to persecution under acts of the government. Group Outing will strictly obey forest and transport, hospitality rules as directed by government of India.
- All legal matters are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
- Rules And Regulations
- The safari tickets should be booked well in advance with Assam forest department. All the safaris are done by 6 by 6 open gypsy.
- Private vehicles are also allowed with proper tickets and with extra fees. While booking the safaris, clearly mention the name of the travellers with proper Identity card numbers. The same identity card has to be shown before the forest official on demand before the games drive else the ride gets cancelled.
- For foreign nationals, passport is only the valid authority. Those that the name of persons properly are understood as mentioned on the ticket, are only allowed for the drive.
- Payment Policy
- In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
- You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
- The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- Once the safari is booked with respective state forest departments, no refund can be made under such cases. If in any situation the department refunds the amount we will refund the same to the customer. This is only valid for safari permit and vehicle rental inside the park.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.