Odisha Wetland Birding TripOdisha
Adventure | Scenic | Wildlife
- Adventure parks
- Bird Watching
- 4 persons per boat.
- Morning and evening rides and safaris inside forests.
- Nature walks where permitted in forest areas.
- Service of expert guide and driver.
- Accommodations in twin sharing basis at eco lodges.
- Service will be basic, luxury services are hardly available.
- Foods Veg and Non-Veg both available on demand.
- Self binoculars and atleast one zoom lens and 50 mm lens is required for photogrpahy.
- All transfers from nearest Railway station, Airport, Bus stand and of persons choice.
Arrival at capital of Odisha ,Bhubaneshwar by noon and then transfer to a eco lodge near Mangalajodi. Evening free of leisure and guided boat ride in the wetlands for photographing birds. Overnight at Mangalajodi with Meals(L,S,D).
Early morning wake up with bed tea and after a sumptuous breakfast have a guided boat ride in the wetlands. Return lodge for Lunch at resort and after some rest travel Vetnai for photographing Blackbucks. Overnight at Mangaljodi with Dinner. (Meals B,L,S,D)
Early morning wake up and after a short tea and breakfast drive to Satkosia. On the way sight scene with packed lunch and the transfer to a eco lodge at Satkosia. Overnight at Satkosia. Meals (B,L,S,D).
Full day excursions with guided birding trip on and around Satkosia and visit to Baisipalli WLS . Witness Sunset at the banks of Mahanadi river. Overnight at Satkosia. Meals (B,L,S,D)
After breakfast check out and transfer to Bhadrak Railway station for you future journey. Services ends. Meals (B).
- Tariff Includes
- All surface transfers as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- All meals as per itinerary.
- Service of local experienced birding guide.
- 2 litres mineral waters per day per person.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis at eco lodges.
- All forest entry fee, guide fees and boat fees.
- Tariff Excludes
- Rail, Airfare from participants home to Bhubaneshwar and Bhadrak.
- Meals apart from those which are mentioned in itineraries.
- Any visa, travel insurances.
- Any alcoholic drink.
- Laundry bills, telephone bills or anything which is of personal nature.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Essentials To Carry
- Telephoto lenses preferably above 300 mm .
- Battery charger, extra pack of camera batteries.
- Backup memory cards / HDD storage drives, Laptop.
- Bean bag to stabilize your gears while shooting from safari vehicle.
- Big towel / cloth to protect your gear from dust.
- Scarf to protect you from the dust.
- Body Warmers.
- Sun screens.
- Basic first aid.
- Odomos to keep you protected from mosquito bites.
- Carry a pair of good binoculars.
- Points to remember
- Govt. Approved ID card for Indian Nationals and Passport for Foreigners and SAARC citizens in original. And to be shown on demand to the respective authority.
- Fitness certificate is mandatory and should be certified by a registered physician.
- Person should agrees to be physically fit during participants and a form should be filled by GO mentioning that. He should abide the rules and regulations set by the mentor on trip.
- Mentor can change the itinerary as per his knowledge on field for better wildlife viewing and his decision is final in that case. However it will not affect the cost and duration of the trip.
- No refund can be made if a participant flouts forest norms which will be told in advance to the guests. Safety and security of the traveler inside the national park is solely one’s own. However mentor will guide participants with safety instructions. In case of act of god, natural calamities, situation of public unrest, strikes and all which is undesired and not caused by Group Outing Pvt. Ltd. In any case Group Outing fails to organize a scheduled trip for which participants has already paid advance or full amount, full refund will be given to the participants.
- Any discrepancy at any stage of the trip if arrives in case of the identity of the guests and ID cards, the person is liable to persecution under acts of the government. Group Outing will strictly obey forest and transport, hospitality rules as directed by government of India.
- All legal matters are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
- Payment Policy
- In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
- You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
- The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- The booking amount of 50% of the actual tariff can not be refunded once it is paid.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.