Adventure | Mountain | Nightlife | Scenic | Wildlife
- Adventure parks
- Bird Watching
- Jungle Safari
- Watch Tower
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: email@example.com
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
How the trips are arranged
Mentors having a combined experience of at least 5 years in the field of Photography will organize nature, wildlife and Landscape Photography workshops at various parts of India and rest of the world. The program starts from Dec 2016.
The courses are designed seriously and mostly comprise of Technical, Artistic and UI aspects of camera handling which result in better learning for the photographer to excel his/her shooting skills.
- 15 days prior to the trip, the participant should submit his full resume along with selected pictures (at least 5) clicked by him/her in unedited version to the leader by E-Mail or directly at office.
- Based upon the pictures you send, the mentor will state his remarks on your skills.
- Selection of cameras, lenses, films, tripods, stands, tele-converter will be taught in details along with their functions before the workshop depending upon the topography of park.
- A well experienced wildlife enthusiast will give you the details of entire Flora, Fauna and topographic details of the park, which will set the main focus of the course.
- The rules to be followed during the workshop will be mailed.
- For the 50% of the workshop inside the park the mentor will share vehicle with the participants for hands-on tutoring on shooting techniques, and will state how to fix cameras properly inside a vehicle. For the rest of the training, the participant has to apply their learning skills in absence of mentor inside the park.
- Each day after the morning drive, the participants, with materials provided to them, have to identify the pros and cons of their clicked pictures. After the evening drive a whole session will be given to the participants in order to evaluate their performance by the skipper.
- In hand shooting, attributes like exposure triangles, depth of field, Noise reduction, light sensing, sensor and lense selection and placing technique will be taught. Detailed practice sessions will be held during the workshop along with the Artistic view point of the photograph.
- A detail comparison based on the pictures clicked by professionals and the participants will be shown to strengthen knowledge.
Apart from photography, the course will allow students to view various wild animals in action. The exposure to nature will add a new essence in the workshop, and all the camping activities will enable students to learn lifeskills and nurture their team building as well as leadership abilities. Selected Wildlife enthusiasts will speak about wildlife activities inside the park.
- Participants can connect with their mentor throughout the year.
- Images considered to be good judged by the mentor will be showcased on leading forums.
- Regular updates will be provided to the participants on the developments in World Photography.
- Tariff Includes
- Accommodation – will be provided in standard lodges with all meals on twin sharing basis.
- Transfer to and fro from the park to the nearest railway station or airport will be provided by shared vehicle and from the hometown.
- Further sponsorship and business model set up will discussed in details on appointment