Red Panda ExpeditionWest Bengal
Adventure | Hill | Jungle Safari | Mountain | Wildlife
- Adventure parks
- Bird Watching
- Jungle Safari
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: email@example.com
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- Tariff Includes
- Bagdogra Airport and all surface transfers including Land Rover charges inside the National Park.
- 7 Nights Double Sharing Accommodation with attached western toilet.
- Guidance of a professional Red Panda Guide/ Naturalist throughout the trip.
- All meals from Day 1 Dinner to Day 8 Breakfast, Tea and snacks.
- 2 liters packaged drinking water per person per day.
- All forest entry fees, vehicle and guide fees as per the itinerary.
- Porter (1 porter for 2 guests, 1 bagpack per guest) and local appointees for sighting inputs.
- Basic first aid and medicinal facilities along with a back up car at a nearby place.
- GO guided tour from start to end.
- Tariff Excludes
- Transfer fees from participants home town to Bagdogra or any airfare.
- Camera permit at the National Park to be paid on the spot.
- Any fees related to visa, laundry, telephonic service, Internet service and other recreational services.
- Travel Insurances, Medical insurances.
- Alcohol or carbonated beverages, and food during transit.
- Tips to Guide, porter and driver.
- Anything which is not mentioned under inclusions.
- Essentials To Carry
- Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame with rain cover.
- Knap pack (20L) optional.
- Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle).
- Trek pants.
- Tees with collar.
- A full sleeve thick jacket or fleece (should be marked to work under -25 deg c).
- Thermal inners (woolen)
- Sports socks (should be changed at each night)
- Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
- Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
- Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected).
- Cold cream and sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
- Lip balm.
- Reusable Water bottles
- Personal toilet kit and toilet papers.
- Personal medicine kit. Please consult a physician and carry preventive medicines for AMS, fever motion sickness, allergies, Pain killer, headache, diarrhea, acidity, aches, & sprains.
- Small repair kit consisting of (safety pins, needle, thread and string, Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters, Gauze, Band aid Cotton, ORS, antiseptic cream, pain relief spray).
- LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
- Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp).
- Plastic bags to carry waste out of the National Park and dispose appropriately.
- Trekking pole/Stick, if needed.
- Dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks, chewing gums.
- Travel coffee mug n plate.
- Soap Strip.
- One Candle, lighter.
- Points to remember
- Govt. Approved ID card for Indian Nationals and Passport for Foreigners and SAARC citizens in original. And to be shown on demand to the respective authority.
- This is a trip with no luxury facilities. Participants will be given clean rooms with private attached toilet. Some places during our day tours and hikes doesnot have proper toilets and participants should carry his/her own loads by self. In case of camping accommodation Participants should help each other in food and shelter making. Team tasks will be distributed equally by the leader to all participants.
- This trip involves hiking at 7000 ft+ altitude. Participants should be fit for this exercise and should have a fit certificate by from a certified physician before travel and to be submitted 7 days prior to the journey at our office or through e-mail.
- Upon confirmation, the trip map and full details of red panda habitats and places to be covered will be sent to the participants.
- Fitness certificate is not mandatory but person should agree to be physically fit during expedition in order to enjoy the trip. Participants should abide by the rules and regulations set by the mentor on trip.
- Mentor can change the itinerary as per his knowledge on field for better wildlife viewing and his decision is final in that case. However it will not affect the cost and duration of the trip.
- No refund can be made if a participant flouts forest norms which will be discussed in advance to the guests. Safety and security of the traveler inside the national park is solely one’s own. However mentor will guide participants with safety instructions. In case of act of god, natural calamities, situation of public unrest, strikes and all which is undesired and not caused by GroupOuting Solutions Pvt. Ltd., if we fail to organize a scheduled trip for which participants has already paid advance or full amount, no refund will be given to the participants.
- Any discrepancy that may arise at any stage of the trip in case of the identity of the guests and ID cards, the person is liable to persecution under acts of the government. Group Outing will strictly obey forest and transport, hospitality rules as directed by government of India.
- All legal matters are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
- Payment Policy
- In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking to the tour. Feel free to talk to us if you have any questions prior to booking.
- You will receive a payment receipt upon payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 30 days before your departure date.
- The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- The booking amount of 50% of the tour cost is non-refundable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases GroupOuting will try its best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Posted On 4th May, 2018
"I had an absolutely amazing trip!"
I had an fantastic trip, from the pic-up at the airport to the sad good by. We got very well taken care of, the trip was planed to perfection. We met a lot of wonderful people, saw some breathtaking nature and the peak of the trip was when we spotted a Red Panda. No words can describe that feeling. nI warmly recommend Group Outing to everyone who wants to create some wonderful memories.