Adventure | Mountain | Scenic
- Bird Watching
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: email@example.com
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
Group Outing with its mentors and ground staffs provides a Hiker ultimate pleasure by taking one close to nature like never before. Seasoned mentors will help one to explore the raw and untouched beauty of nature with ultimate knowledge of topography and habitat. Meanwhile our ground staffs will take care of one’s safety and comfort during treks.
In GO trekking expeditions one will get involved different ways of adventure sports. The participants will involve in Bird watching, Map reading, Star grazing, Shelter making, Rock Climbing, Knot study, Night out, Photography and other different Team building activities. We assure our esteemed guests that they will return with full bag memories which will thrive the adventurism in one’s mind such that the person can’t ignore the call of the nature in future.
Kathgodam to Wan Village
Wan Village to Garoli Patal
Garoli Patal to Ali bugiyal
Ali Bugiyal to Pathar Nachauni
Pathar Nachauni to Baguabasa
Baguabasa to Roopkund back to Bedni Bugiyal
Bedni Bugiyal to Wan Village
Wan Village to Kathgodam
- Tariff Includes
- Transport from Kathgodam to Kathgodam.
- All necessary permission
- Accommodation (trekkers hut, Home stay, camps, Tents) with sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- Food while on trek (Veg.+Non Veg.)
- Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- First Aid with Oxygen
- Crampon/Micro Spikes
- Tariff Excludes
- Entry fees
- Food during the transit
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Personal equipments: Ice axe, Trekking pole
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned
- Essentials To Carry
1. Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Knap pack (20L) optional
3. Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle)
4. 3 trek pants
5. 4 tees with collar
6. Full sleeves sweater (not too thick).
7. A full sleeves fleece jacket.
8. A full sleeve thick jacket or something similar.
9. 1 pair of thermal inners (optional)
10. Sports socks.
11. Woolen monkey cap
12. Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
13. Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
14. Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected)
16. Cold cream & sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
17. Lip balm.
18. Carry 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
19. Personal toilet kit and toilet papers
20. Personal medicine kita. Coca 30 – 30 mlb. Crocin – 6 tabletsc. Avomine – 4 tabletsd. Avil 25mg – 4 tabletse. Combiflam – 4 tabletsf. Disprin – 6 tabletsg. Norflox TZ– 6 tabletsh. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 metersi.Band aid – 10 stripsj. Eno – 6 Satchesk. Cotton – 1 small rolll. ORS – 5 packetsm. Betadine or any antiseptic creamn. Volini Spray(small)
21. Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string
22. LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
23. Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp)
24. While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags.
25. Trekking pole/Stick is mandatory.
26. Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks. Chewing gums
27. Travel coffee mug n plate
28. Soap Strip
29. One Candle, lighter.
- Points to remember
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle used may be AC or NAC based on availability and climate, and will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.