Satopanth Tal TrekUttarakhand
Adventure | Hill | Mountain | Scenic
- Bird Watching
- Rock Climbing
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
Group Outing with its mentors and ground staffs provides a Hiker ultimate pleasure by taking one close to nature like never before. Seasoned mentors will help one to explore the raw and untouched beauty of nature with ultimate knowledge of topography and habitat. Meanwhile our ground staffs will take care of one’s safety and comfort during treks.
In GO trekking expeditions one will get involved different ways of adventure sports. The participants will involve in Bird watching, Map reading, Star grazing, Shelter making, Rock Climbing, Knot study, Night out, Photography and other different Team building activities. We assure our esteemed guests that they will return with full bag memories which will thrive the adventurism in one’s mind such that the person can’t ignore the call of the nature in future.
Arrival at Haridwar and transfer to Joshimath.
Drive from Joshimath to Badrinath and then Trek to Chamtoli.
Hike from Chamtoli to Pandudhara.
Hike from Pandudhara to Chakratirh.
Excursion to Chakratirh and Satopanth tal and then to Swargarohani View Point.
Trek through Satopanth to Laxmiban.
Hike from Laxmiban to Mana and Drive back to Joshimath.
Transfer from Joshimath to Haridwar.
- Tariff Includes
• Transportation from Haridwar to Haridwar.
• All necessary permits
• Accommodation (trekkers hut, Home stay, camps, Tents) with sleeping bag and sleeping mat
• Food while on trek (Veg.+Non Veg)
• Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
• First Aid.
- Tariff Excludes
• Entry fees
• Food during the transit.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Personal equipments : axe, trekking pole, crampon,
• Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
• Anything not specifically mentioned.
- Essentials To Carry
1. Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Knap pack (20L) optional
3. Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle)
4. 3 trek pants
5. 4 tees with collar
6. Full sleeves sweater (not too thick).
7. A full sleeves fleece jacket.
8. A full sleeve thick jacket or something similar.
9. 1 pair of thermal inners (optional)
10. Sports socks.
11. Woolen monkey cap
12. Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
13. Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
14. Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected)
16. Cold cream & sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
17. Lip balm.
18. Carry 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
19. Personal toilet kit and toilet papers
20. Personal medicine kit
a. Coca 30 – 30 ml
b. Crocin – 6 tablets
c. Avomine – 4 tablets
d. Avil 25mg – 4 tablets
e. Combiflam – 4 tablets
f. Disprin – 6 tablets
g. Norflox TZ– 6 tablets
h. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters
i.Band aid – 10 strips
j. Eno – 6 Satches
k. Cotton – 1 small roll
l. ORS – 5 packets
m. Betadine or any antiseptic cream
n. Volini Spray(small)
21. Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string
22. LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
23. Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp)
24. While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags.
25. Trekking pole/Stick is mandatory.
26. Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks. Chewing gums
27. Travel coffee mug n plate
28. Soap Strip
29. One Candle , lighter
- Points to remember
- Govt. Approved ID card for Indian Nationals and Passport for Foreigners and SAARC citizens in original. And to be shown on demand to the respective authority.
- Fitness certificate is mandatory and should be certified by a registered physician.
- Person should agrees to be physically fit during participants and a form should be filled by GO mentioning that. He should abide the rules and regulations set by the mentor on trip.
- Mentor can change the itinerary as per his knowledge on field for better wildlife viewing and his decision is final in that case. However it will not affect the cost and duration of the trip.
- No refund can be made if a participant flouts forest norms which will be told in advance to the guests. Safety and security of the traveler inside the national park is solely one’s own. However mentor will guide participants with safety instructions. In case of act of god, natural calamities, situation of public unrest, strikes and all which is undesired and not caused by Group Outing Pvt. Ltd. In any case Group Outing fails to organize a scheduled trip for which participants has already paid advance or full amount, full refund will be given to the participants.
- Any discrepancy at any stage of the trip if arrives in case of the identity of the guests and ID cards, the person is liable to persecution under acts of the government. Group Outing will strictly obey forest and transport, hospitality rules as directed by government of India.
- All legal matters are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
- Payment Policy
- In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
- You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
- The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- The booking amount of 50% of the actual tariff can not be refunded once it is paid.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.