Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: email@example.com
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- Customizable tours suitable for all age group and budget.
- Special package available for honeymoon couples and elderly group.
- Accommodation in best of hotels in prime location.
- Flexible food choice – AP, MAP and CP.
ZAGREB: Arrival to Zgreb airport, meet the driver with logo, private transfer to hotel, accommodation, free time at leasure, overnight in Zagreb.
ZAGREB: Breakfast in hotel. City Tour of Zagreb (SIC) will impress you with stories and anecdotes about Zagreb’s history and culture, your guide will introduce you to some of the city’s finest attractions. Overnight in Zagreb.
ZAGREB – SPLIT: Breakfast in hotel. Meet your driver near the hotel, private transfer to Split, free time at leasure, overnight in Split.
SPLIT: Breakfast in hotel. You will meet your guide in the center of Split, enjoy a 2-hour walking tour, exploring Split’s 12th- and 13th-century Romanesque churches, medieval fortifications, 15th-century Gothic palaces and other palaces in Renaissance and Baroque style. Overnight in Split.
SPLIT – DUBROVNIK: Breakfast in hotel. Meet your driver near the hotel, private transfer to Dubrovnik. Free time at leasure, overnight in Dubrovnik.
DUBROVNIK: Breakfast in hotel. Enjoy Dubrovnik City Tour (SIC). Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DUBROVNIK: Breakfast in hotel. Meet your driver near the hotel, private transfer to Dubrovnik airport
- Tariff Includes
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Zagreb
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Split
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Dubrovnik
- Breakfast at All Hotels
- Transfers From Zagreb Airport to Hotel
- Feel the Pulse of the City – Zagreb Walking Tour
- Plitvice Lakes National Park Private Day Tour from Zagreb
- Split train station to hotel and Hotel to train Station
- Private Tour to Krka National Park and Trogir from Split,
- Bus Ticket from Split to Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Elafiti Islands Cruise with Lunch
- Dubrovnik Hotel to Airport Transfer
- Second class Train ticket, Zagreb to Split
- Tariff Excludes
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry, expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- 5% GST
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receipt on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.