Cultural | Historical
- Adventure parks
- Tribal Dance
- Tariff Includes
- Packaged Drinking Water 1L per day per head
- All Meals – Breakfast, lunch, evening tea, snacks and dinner, as specified above.
- Train tickets from Howrah to Howrah
- All local sightseeing and railway transfer in Non-AC group transport/ local conveyance
- AC rooms on double sharing basis
- Tariff Excludes
- Any meals not mentioned
- Any medical costs, emergency or unexpected costs
- Expenses of personal nature – shopping, laundry, street food, tips
- Personal conveyance of any nature
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Essentials To Carry
- Bring out your best ethnic wear. We strongly urge men and women to feel the essence of Shantiniketan in the true Bong way.
- Sun block cream.
- General medicine/ regular medicines.
- Comfortable footwear
- Light towel
- Personal toiletry kit.
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle used may be AC or NAC based on availability and climate, and will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.