Cultural | Historical
- Adventure parks
- Tribal Dance
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- All transfers from nearest Railway station, Airport, Bus stand and of persons choice to hotel in a NON A.C. cab.
- Foods Veg and Non-Veg both as per demand on (B,L,D plan).
- Accommodations in twin sharing or triple sharing basis in a NON A.C. Hotel.
- Service of Sedan type NON A.C. cab and driver. or NON A.C. Bus for large groups, Toll taxes and Driver allowance is included in the tariff.
- Monumental or other entry fees is not included in the tariff.
Arrive at Bolpur, Amar Kutir, Srijani Shipa Gram :
* Arrive at Howrah, board Train, have packed breakfast in Train.
* Arrive in Bolpur post noon. Board duly arranged local transport and head to Hotel. Freshen up, and meet at dining hall to gorge on some delicious Bengali Lunch.
* Briefly rest and set out for a tour to Prakriti Bhavan/ Srijani ShilpaGram.
* Next stop is Amar Kutir where you can buy all sorts of Shantiniketan handicraft items.
* Back by dusk, steaming cup of hot beverages and snacks welcome you. Join the Rabindra adda, indulge in soulful music, or read about the Nobel laureatte from the Library.
* By 10 you will be served a delicious dinner that will end your day on a grand mood.
Shantiniketan, Khoyai Haat, Shonajhuri village, Kopai River banks :
* Wake up at the know on your door for piping Bed tea.
* Go for a morning walk to view the Abode of peace in all its morning glory.
* Freshen up, and a sumptous breakfast awaits you.
* Post breakfast, we set out on the morning leg of our tour to the Adi Bari Shantiniketan, Patha Bhavan, Library, museum, Kala Bhavana, Amartya Sen’s residence, Tinpahar & Deer park
* Lunch today is at the famous Banalakshmi Resturant, serving authentic Bengali meals to tourists. Sample our specially ordered menu for GO.
* Post lunch we head to the Khoyai Haat held every Saturday on the dry banks of River Khoyai.
* Spend a good two hours shopping to your heart’s content, sampling ghoogni, lebu cha, aam panna and paan. And Baaul gaan.
* Take a short walk in the midst of Shonajhuri bon into wilderness.
* Visit the Shonajhuri village on the other side of the forest, a model village with mud-plastered houses, and clean narrow lanes that offer a good peek into the lives of the tribal-rich villages.
* On our way back, visit Lipi Ceramic Boutique. En route we cross the Kopai river banks at dusk.
* Reach Hotel by dusk where you are welcomed with evening tea and snacks to rejuvenate after a long day.
* Freshen up and join the gang at the hall. The last evening of your Shantiniketan tour, today you are pampered with some fine wine and snacks.
* Be an audience to the enthralling Baaul gaan performed by artists, and spend a memorable evening.
* At 10 p.m. Your grand dinner is served. Dig deep and eat all you can.
* Retire for the day.
Ballavpur Wildlife sanctuary, Bird watching, return journey post lunch :
* Your Bed Tea is served. Soulful Rabindra sangeet greets your morning.
* Freshen up, and have a lazy continental break fast.
* At 9a.m., we visit the Ballavpur Wildlife sanctuary and indulge in spotting deers, bird watching, and take a peaceful nature walk.
* At 11 a.m. we head back to our hotel, have an early and hearty lunch, and prepare to check out.
* Head to Bolpur station to board train at 1 p.m. Evening tea and packed snacks in transit.
* Reach Howrah by 5 p.m. Bid adieu!
- Tariff Includes
- Packaged Drinking Water 1L per day per head
- All Meals – Breakfast, lunch, evening tea, snacks and dinner, as specified above.
- Train tickets from Howrah to Howrah
- All local sightseeing and railway transfer in Non-AC group transport/ local conveyance
- AC rooms on double sharing basis
- Tariff Excludes
- Any meals not mentioned
- Any medical costs, emergency or unexpected costs
- Expenses of personal nature – shopping, laundry, street food, tips
- Personal conveyance of any nature
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Essentials To Carry
- Bring out your best ethnic wear. We strongly urge men and women to feel the essence of Shantiniketan in the true Bong way.
- Sun block cream.
- General medicine/ regular medicines.
- Comfortable footwear
- Light towel
- Personal toiletry kit.
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle used may be AC or NAC based on availability and climate, and will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.