- Adventure parks
- Water Sports
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- Customizable tours suitable for all age group and budget.
- Special package available for honeymoon couples and elderly group.
- Accommodation in best of hotels in prime location.
- Flexible food choice – AP, MAP and CP.
Arrival At Singapore
Arrival at Singapore Airport, pick up from Airport and transfer to hotel, check in hotel after 3:00 PM and in evening around 05 or 06 PM you will be picked up for Night safari and return by 21:30 hours and overnight stay at hotel.
Singapore City Tour
After delicious breakfast you will be picked up at 0900 hrs for half day Singapore city tour on seat in coach basis, afternoon pick up for Sentosa (Sentosa extreme including admission, one way cable car, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Luge and Skyride, Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom with tea and Wings of Time on seat-in-coach basis) at 1400 hrs enjoy your trip. Overnight stay at hotel.
Leisure At Singapore
After breakfast, you have the rest of the day at leisure to explore the marvels of Singapore. You are free to book an optional tour or experience the shoppers’ paradise to the fullest and overnight stay at hotel.
Departure From Singapore
After breakfast, check out of the hotel to proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
- Tariff Includes
- 03 Nights stay in hotel
- Night Safari
- City Tour
- Sentosa – Cable Car 1 Way, Wings of the Time 2nd Show, MT + IOS + Marvel 4D
- Universal Studio
- Garden By the Bay
- Return airport transfer
- All Tours and transfer on SIC basis
- Tariff Excludes
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry, expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- 5% GST
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receipt on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.