Snow Leopard SearchHimachal Pradesh
Adventure | Jungle Safari | Wildlife
- Adventure parks
- Jungle Safari
- Snow adventures
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
* The area which we will explore comes under Kibber wildlife sanctuary and comes under Kaza Wildlife Division. Average altitude of the area is around 4200 meters. Highest village Komic is around 4375 meters. And The highest point where we can reach will be around 4500 meters.
* The season in which we are traveling is extremely cold. Night the temperatures drops below – 20 degree Celsius. Those who have heart and lungs , disease and fitness problem are advise to avoid the trips.
* Spotting of Snow leopard in the wild is of no Guarantee but with the help of guides and traps we will guide you the best as per our knowledge.
* Weather factors are the enmity of this adventure. Prior to the trip if any calamity happens, we will postponed the trip and 100% refund will be given. But in the journey time if we are struck in bad weather no refund can be made for such cases and we have to wait patiently for safe period.
* Services provided during stays will be very basic. No luxury services can be provided.
Upon confirmation with 50% advance payment, we will give a list of things to carry and Do’s and Dont’s along with our naturalist will send you the detailed and expected list of Faunas you can photograph.
Waiting patiently to hear you soon and for answering you further queries.
Participants from their hometown will reach at Himachal Pradesh’s capital city of Shimla by noon or evening. Rest of the evening is free of leisure and one can buy essentials from nearby market. In the evening a brief up season will be hold about the event. Overnight at Shimla. (Meals L, S, D)
3 day long snow drive journey starts and after crossing Narkanda, Rampur the first night halt will be at Reckong Peo (Headquarters of Kinnaur district) or at Kalpa. It will be a 220 kms 10 hours journey. Overnight at Peo/Kalpa. (Meals B, L, S, D)
Next destination is Tabo. Tabo is one of the World’s oldest monasteries. We can visit a place called Gue if the roads are open in our journey to witness India’s one and only natural Mummy. Overnight at Tabo monastery. It is also an 200 kms, 10 hours journey. (Meals B, L, S, D)
A short but high altitude drive about 75 kms will lead us to one of World’s highest motor able village Kibber at an altitude of 4300 meters. On the way visit Scenic Kye/Ki monastery. Rest of the day acclimatization at Kibber and meeting local guides to execute the expedition plan with prior inputs.Overnight at Kibber at a home stay o monastery. (Meals B, L, S, D)
These are fixed exploration dates. We don’t have an fixed itinerary for these days. By foot we will roam the valley according to our fitness potential and by the help of guides. Overnights at Home stays/Tents according to the expedition demand in search of Grey ghost. (Meals B, L, S, D)
Buffer Day depending upon weather conditions. (Meals B, L, S, D)
Will be the teams return journey towards Shimla by following the same route taken during forward journey. (Meals B, L, S, D)
- Tariff Includes
- All forest entry fees, guide fees, porter fees in the days of exploration.
- All transfer fees by shared vehicle among the participants only Shimla to Shimla.
- All stay fees in Hotels,Monasteries, Tents, Home stays from Shimla to Shimla. Twin sharing basis in tents and Hotels and In dormitories at monasteries and home stays. Only for women travelers if available only separate tents or Room can be arranged with prior notifications.
- All meals basic Indian/Tibetan and Chinese from Shimla to Shimla and in B,L,D mode.
- Basic first aid kit and oxygen cylinders as back up.
- Service of an efficient local guide.
- Tariff Excludes
1. Participants transfer fees from hometown to Shimla,
2. Any Rail, Air fare and transport fare either than mentioned in itinerary.
3. Health and Travel insurances.
4. Meals apart from mentioned ones as per itinerary.
5. Any Alcoholic drink, Laundry,telephonic and internet services.
6. Anything of personal nature.
7. Anything which is not mentioned under the itinerary.
- Essentials To Carry
- Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame
- Knap pack (20L) optional.
- Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle).
- Trek pants.
- Tees with collar.
- A full sleeve thick jacket or fleece (should be marked to work under -25 deg c.
- Thermal inners (woolen)
- Sports socks (should be changed at each night)
- Woolen monkey cap.
- Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
- Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
- Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected).
- Cold cream and sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
- Lip balm.
- Water bottles
- Personal toilet kit and toilet papers.
- Personal medicine kit. Please consult a physician and ask to give medicines (to prevent AMS, fever motion sickness, allergies, Pain killer, headache, diarrhea, acidity, aches, & sprains)
- Small repair kit consisting of( safety pins, needle, thread and string.,Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 meters,Gauze, Band aid Cotton, ORS, antiseptic cream, pain relif spray).
- LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
- Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp).
- Plastic bags.
- Trekking pole/Stick.
- Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks, chewing gums.
- Travel coffee mug n plate.
- Soap Strip.
- One Candle, lighter.
- Fix ropes
- Points to remember
- Govt. Approved ID card for Indian Nationals and Passport for Foreigners and SAARC citizens in original. And to be shown on demand to the respective authority.
- Fitness certificate is mandatory and should be certified by a registered physician.
- Person should agrees to be physically fit during participants and a form should be filled by GO mentioning that. He should abide the rules and regulations set by the mentor on trip.
- Mentor can change the itinerary as per his knowledge on field for better wildlife viewing and his decision is final in that case. However it will not affect the cost and duration of the trip.
- No refund can be made if a participant flouts forest norms which will be told in advance to the guests. Safety and security of the traveler inside the national park is solely one’s own. However mentor will guide participants with safety instructions. In case of act of god, natural calamities, situation of public unrest, strikes and all which is undesired and not caused by Group Outing Pvt. Ltd. In any case Group Outing fails to organize a scheduled trip for which participants has already paid advance or full amount, full refund will be given to the participants.
- Any discrepancy at any stage of the trip if arrives in case of the identity of the guests and ID cards, the person is liable to persecution under acts of the government. Group Outing will strictly obey forest and transport, hospitality rules as directed by government of India.
- All legal matters are subject to Kolkata jurisdiction only.
- Payment Policy
- In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
- You will receive a payment receive on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
- The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- The booking amount of 50% of the actual tariff can not be refunded once it is paid.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.