Sri LankaSri Lanka
Adventure | Beach | Hill | International | Jungle Safari | Religious
- Adventure parks
- Bird Watching
- Elephant riding
- Jungle Safari
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: email@example.com
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- Customizable tours suitable for all age group and budget.
- All tours comprising of right blend of adventure, heritage and night life.
- Special package available for honeymoon couples and elderly group.
- Complementary adventure activities included in all packages.
- Accommodation in best of hotels in prime location.
- Flexible food choice – AP, MAP and CP.
- All sightseeing in AC luxury cabs.
APT/ PINNAWALA/ DAMBULLA – Arrival and transfer to Dambulla. En route visit to Pinnawala elephant Orphanage. Evening Relax at hotel.
DAMBULLA/ SIGIRIYA/ MATALE / KANDY – After breakfast proceed to climbing Sigiriya rock fortress. Visit Dambulla cave temple. En route visit Matale Spice garden. Evening visit gem museum and Cultural dance show.
KANDY/ NUWARAELIYA – After breakfast proceed to visit Nuwara Eliya. Do Kandy city tour including Art Craft Village and Visit to Kandy temple and Peradeniya Botanical Garden. En route visit to Baktha Hanuman Temple and Ramboda fall. Evening Relax at Gregory lake.
NUWARAELIYA/ ELLA – After B’fast proceed to visit Seetha Amman temple & Hakgala Botanical Garden. Evening Trekking in Ella including mini Adams speak. Relax at hotel.
ELLA / YALA – After breakfast proceed to yala. En Route visit to Ravana Ella waterfall. Evening do Yala National park jeep safari.
YALA/ BENTOTA – After Breakfast Morning proceed to Bentota. En route visit Galle Fort & Turtle Hatchery and Madu river boat Safari. Evening relax at Beach.
BENTOTA/ COLOMBO – After breakfast proceed to do water sports activities . Proceed to Colombo. Do Colombo city tour plus shopping. Evening relax at Galle face and spend night life of Colombo.
COLOMBO/ APT – After breakfast check out from the hotel and departure with Sweet Memories.
- Tariff Includes
- Accommodation at hotels.
- Transportation in an air conditioned private car
- Services of English speaking Chauffeur
- All fuel, insurance and license fees of the vehicle
- Replacement of vehicle in case of breakdown or emergency
- Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
- Tariff Excludes
- Camera and video permits at sites
- Entrance ticket
- Extra items consumed / facilities utilized in Hotels
- Early Check in & Late check-out cost
- Expenses of personal nature such as liquor, cigarettes etc.
- All expenses of personal nature
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receipt on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.