Adventure | Beach | International | Nightlife | Scenic
- Dance at Disc
- Elephant riding
- Jungle Safari
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- Customizable tours suitable for all age group and budget.
- All tours comprising of right blend of adventure, heritage and night life.
- Special package available for honeymoon couples and elderly group.
- Complementary adventure activities included in all packages.
- Accommodation in best of hotels in prime location.
- Flexible food choice – AP, MAP and CP.
- All sightseeing in AC luxury cabs.
Arrive in Bangkok – Upon arrival be met at the airport then transfer to the hotel. After check there is time to relax. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Half Day Bangkok City Temple Tour – Breakfast at hotel and then sightseeing tour. At first visit the Wat Traimit, the Temple of the Golden Buddha which is famous for its 900-years old five-and-a-half-ton solid gold image. Continue to visit Wat Arun, perhaps better known as the Temple of the Dawn which is one of the best known landmarks and one of the most published images of Bangkok. After that, visit Wat Po, the largest and the oldest temple in Bangkok, as well as the largest single Buddha image: the Reclining Buddha (Phra Buddhasaiyas), also known as Wat Phra Chetuphon or The Temple of the Reclining Buddha. The temple is also known as the birthplace of traditional Thai Reclining Buddha image. Spend a leisurely afternoon. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Bangkok – Pattaya Coral Island – After an early breakfast at the hotel, depart for Pattaya which is one of the best destinations for those who love the beach, sunshine, nightlife and entertainment. Enjoy the Koh Lan or Coral Island which is popular for swimming, snorkeling and sun bathing on the flour-like sandy beach. Lunch will be served in the Island. After lunch spend time as you wish. Return to Pattaya and check into the hotel. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
Pattaya Half Day Nong Nooch Village Tour – After breakfast at the hotel go on a sightseeing visit to Suan Nong Nooch Village, just 15 minutes east of Pattaya. Nong Nooch Tropical Garden has emerged as a fascinating tourist destination renowned for its wide-ranging orchid species, a palm garden, various flowering and decorative plants from all corners of the world. The highlight of the programme and everyone’s favorite is the elephant show. Overnight stay in Pattaya.
Pattaya – Bangkok Departure – After breakfast spend your time enjoying a restful day. Transfer to the Bangkok airport to catch your flight back.
After arriving in Bangkok proceed to Pattaya. Check-in to the hotel and in the evening proceed to the Alcazar show to witness the colors of Thailand and the exotic acrobatics and cultural performances displayed by the locals. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast at the hotel set out to explore the mystical beauty of the Coral Island. See the extraordinary coral formation and breathetaking under water life in a glass bottom boat. Enjoy a range of water sports like Para-sailing, banana boat, water scooter and much more. Lunch in Coral island. In the evening, enjoy the breeze of Pattaya on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel and spend the day as you wish.
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a drive to Bangkok to visit the Gem Factory, which displays the process of mining and gem-making through the ages and shop for gems at the best prices. Proceed for a half day city tour of Bangkok, to visit the famous temple of the Golden Buddha and the Reclining Buddha. In the afternoon shop at the shopping paradise amongst numerous options of shopping malls, night markets or just enjoy a famous Thai massage at one of the many massage centers around. Check into the hotel in Bangkok. Spend the evening as you wish and stay overnight at the hotel.
After Breakfast at the hotel, proceed to the Safari World and Marine Park to witness the exciting adventures that Safari Park has to offer. Enjoy a thrilling encounter with endangered species of the animal kingdom. Watch the tigers and lions feed. Then get ready for the Spy War Show. Hold on to your seats as the action unfolds amidst rapid cross fire, explosions and Para trooping stunts in a state of the art amphitheatre. The Marine Park will amaze you with its vast spectrum of animals performing some dazzling world class shows. Enjoy a Sea Lion show, Bird show and a Dolphin Show. At the Hollywood Cowboy Stunt Show, watch the cowboys and bandits, in fist and gun fights. Spend the day as you please. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel day check out of the hotel and spend the day enjoying on as you wish. In the evening depart to board your scheduled flight.
- Tariff Includes
- Hotel Accommodation
- Coral island tour in Pattaya with Indian lunch
- Siracha Tiger Zoo
- Safari World & Marina Park with Lunch
- Crocodile Farm + City Tour
- All Airport transfers and tours by Coach
- Tariff Excludes
- On arrival visa fee will be approx 2000 baht at Airport.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Travel insurance.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry, expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- 5% GST
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receipt on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.