The Heart of incredible IndiaMadhya Pradesh
Cultural | Jungle Safari | Religious | Scenic | Wildlife
- Jungle Safari
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9836640546 | Email: email@example.com
Submit your enquiry by filling up this form. Our travel expert will get back to you as soon as possible. Better still pick up your phone and call us at +91 9836640546 for a no-obligation free consultation.
Happy To Help
- All transfers from nearest Railway station, Airport, Bus stand and of persons choice to hotel in a NON A.C. cab.
- Foods Veg and Non-Veg both as per demand on (B,L,D plan).
- Accommodations in twin sharing or triple sharing basis in a NON A.C. Hotel.
- Service of Sedan type NON A.C. cab and driver. or NON A.C. Bus for large groups, Toll taxes and Driver allowance is included in the tariff.
- Monumental or other entry fees is not included in the tariff.
BHOPAL : Arrive at the heritage city of Raja Bhoja and Capital city of Madhya Pradesh by noon. Evening free for leisure and take a walk at old market to taste exquisite cuisines. Overnight at Bhopal.
Bhopal (Sightseeing) : Morning after breakfast prepare for full day local sightseeing. Visit places like Upper lake, Lower lake, Van Vihar national park. After lunch visit Birla Mandir , Mahaveer Giri, Government Archaeological Museum, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya. Enjoy dinner at Lake side restaurant at night. Overnight at Bhopal.
Bhopal – Sanchi -Udaya Giri – Bhopal : After breakfast proceed towards Sanchi, the UNESCO world heritage site. Visit the 20th century Buddhist Stupa. After lunch Visit Udayagiri Caves and Shiva temple. Return to hotel at Bhopal by evening. Overnight at Bhopal.
Early morning after breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing at Bhimbetka, Witness the ancient Rock Shelters of Neolithic age a UNESCO world heritage site. After lunch visit Bhojpur the land surrounded by Vindhya range. Return to hotel. Overnight at Bhopal.
Bhopal to Khajuraho : After breakfast check out from the hotel and full day drive through the heart of India for the historic city of Khajuraho. Reach khajuraho by evening with lunch at MP TOURISM Motel. Check in at your guest house and relax for the evening.
Khajuraho sightseeing : Morning after breakfast proceed for local sightseeing. Visit temples of Western Group, Kandariya mahadeo, Chaunsath Yogini, Eastern Group, Parsvanath, Ghantai temple, Adinath temple etc. In the evening experience famous light and sound show at Amphitheater. Overnight at Khajuraho.
Khajuraho – Orcha – Gwalior : Early morning after breakfast proceed towards Gwalior. On the way visit Orcha palace. By evening reach Gwalior. Overnight at Gwalior.
Gwalior : Today prepare for full day sightseeing at Gwalior. Visit Fort, Museum, Palace, Scindia Garden and many more. Overnight at Gwalior.
Tour Ends : After Breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to railway station/Airport for onward journey.
SATNA – KHAJURAHO : At noon arrival at Satna Junction railway station and transfer to Khajuraho , the city of temples and a UNESCO world heritage site. Check in at hotel and relax till evening with sumptuous lunch. In the evening take a walk at temple city and markets also witness the famous light and Sound show at the amphitheater. Overnight stay at Khajuraho.
KHAJURAHO (Sightseeing) – PANNA National Park. : After breakfast, proceed for Khajuraho sightseeing. Visit Khajuraho Temples , Witness the architecture of Chandela Kingdom . After lunch transfer to Panna National Park. On the way see Raneh Falls. Overnight at Panna.
PANNA(SAFARI) – JABALPUR : Early morning wake up with bed tea and prepare for safari inside Panna National Park , in search of tigers. Return from Safari , freshen up and after breakfast drive towards Bhedaghat. Experience lunch at MP TOURISM Motel. Evening free of leisure. Overnight at Bhedaghat.
JABALPUR (Sightseeing) : After breakfast prepare for full day sightseeing at Jabalpur. Visit city palace, lakes , zoo and hangout on local market. Overnight at Jabalpur.
Bhedaghat(Sightseeing) – Panchmari : After breakfast start sightseeing at Bheda Ghat . Cruise through Marble rocks visit Dhuwadhar Waterfalls and perform Puja at century old Yogini temple. After lunch proceed towards Panchmari . Reach Panchmari by evening and relax. Overnight at a resort at Panchmari.
PANCHMARI (Sightseeing) : After Breakfast, full day sightseeing at Panchmari starts. Visit Pandav Caves, Handi Kho, Priyadarshani Valley, Gupt Mahadeo Mandir, Bada Mahadeo Mandir and Jatashankar Temple. overnight at Panchmari.
PANCHMARHI (Sightseeing ) : After Breakfast, full day sightseeing at Panchmari starts. Visit Reech Garh, Bee Water Falls. After lunch in the evening visit Dhup Garh for Sunset. Overnight at Panchmari .
PANCHMARI to PENCH NATIONAL PARK : Early morning after breakfast do some shopping at Panchmari market. Return to hotel and relax. After lunch proceed towards Pench National Park . Overnight at Pench National Park
PENCH safari – Nagpur (Drop) : Early morning wake up with bed tea and prepare for safari inside Pench National Park , in search of tigers. Return from Safari , freshen up and after breakfast drive towards Nagpur railway station/ Airport. Tour Ends.
- Tariff Includes
- All Meals, drinking water
- Sightseeing in non-AC local transport
- Non-AC transfer from station to Hotel and back
- Tariff Excludes
- Any meals not mentioned
- Packaged drinking water
- Any medical costs, emergency or unexpected costs
- Expenses of personal nature – shopping, laundry, street food, tips
- Personal conveyance of any nature
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Rules And Regulations
GroupOuting™ reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary depending on weather conditions or other factors outside our control. Amendments may be made to suit the accommodation availability without changing the total number of days in each destination. Even if there are any changes to the day to day activities planned, we would not compromise on any services.
The vehicle used may be AC or NAC based on availability and climate, and will be used for point to point transfer services only and is not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the itinerary as general guidelines.
- Payment Policy
In order to book a GroupOuting™ Exclusive tour, 50% payment is needed. Use the payment button to proceed booking the tour.
You will receive a payment receipt on payment of booking fee. The remainder 50% fee has to be paid 15 days before the departure date.
The undisputed refund amount, if applicable, will be refunded within 10 days of notifying GroupOuting™.
- Cancellation Policy
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, no cancellation fees will be applicable.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.