Azadi Tour is a chance to relive India’s historic moments and revisit the nation’s road to independence. The tour will take us through some of the iconic landmarks that witnessed India’s independence movement in Bengal.
Want to travel on your own terms? Customize your tour.
Call: +91 9830030596 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy To Help
(Tour will start from Kolkata in a winger/car)
-Mangal Pandey memorial & Mahatma Gandhi museum – Barrackpore
-Gopi Saha memorial and St Olav’s church – Serampore
-Kavi Nazrul Islam – Hooghly Jail.
-Bankim Chandra Chatterjee – Vandemataram Bhawan- Joraghat
-Mohsin College- Chinsurah
-Kanailal Datta memorial, Language memorial, Chandannagar
-Rash Behari memorial, Chandannagar
- Breakfast, Lunch(upto Rs 150), Transfer.
- Any expenses personal in Nature
- Payment Policy
• 50% at the time of confirmation. ( non- refundable )
• 50%. Before 15 days of Tour. (or full payment if within 15 days from the date of Tour).
- Cancellation Policy
• 50% if cancelled before 30 days prior to Tour
• 75% if cancelled within 30 days to15 days prior to Tour.
• 100% if cancelled within 15 days or less prior to Tour
- Essentials To Carry
Cap/hat, Sunscreen, Walking shoes.