Happy To Help
DAY 1: Pick-up at Bagdogra Airport / NJP railway station – Darjeeling (6,710 ft), 90 kms / 3hrs). Meet & Greet on arrival at Bagdogra Airport /NJP railway station & transfer to Darjeeling. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DAY 2: Early morning tour to Tiger Hills (8482 Ft / 2586 Mts at around 4 AM) to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop. After breakfast go for a half-day sight seeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (Ticket cost not included & will be approx INR 180.00 per person and is closed on 19th of every month) Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & panoramic view of Tea Estate. Overnight at Darjeeling.
DAY 3: Morning excursion to Mirik Lake an excellent scenic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft, 43 km. Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates enhance the Surroundings here. On the way trip to Pasupati Market (Indo – Nepal Border). Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
DAY 4: Drop to Bagdogra Airport / NJP railway station according to the schedule. Tour Ends.
- Accommodation in hotel
- Pickup & Drop
- Still or Video Camera Charges.
- Entry fee of sightseeing spot, Guide fees.
- Payment Policy
• 30% in Advance for Booking.
• 30% Before Commencement of the Tour.
• Remaining 40% in Between Tour.
- Cancellation Policy
• Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the tour — 80% Refund.
• Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to the tour — 50% Refund.
• Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the tour — No Refund.
- Essentials To Carry
Original and photocopy of Identity Proof.