1st Day:- Arrival in Port Blair – Corbyns Cove Beach – Cellular Jail + Light & Sound Show
Welcome to Andaman, Upon Arrival our representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel and stay-rest. At late afternoon we visit Corbyns Cove Beach and the Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening move the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light and Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
2nd Day:- Port Blair –North Bay – Ross Island
After breakfast, start the voyage begins in a boat towards Ross Island – the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Regimes. The Island presently houses the ruins of old building like Chief Commissioner’s house, Government houses, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming pool, etc. and then for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral and underwater marine life which can be viewed through Glass Bottom Boats. . Overnight stay at Port Blair.
3rd Day:- Port Blair – Neil Island – Havelock Island
Early morning depart to Neil Island by Ferry – This beautiful island with lush green forest and sandy beaches is the vegetable bowl of Andamans, it provides an ideal holiday for eco-friendly tourists. Beautiful beaches at Laxmanpur and Bharatpur. Evening departure to Havelock Island by ferryboat an hour’s journey. After your arrival at Havelock Island take rest and have a leisure time. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
4th Day:- Havelock Island – Elephant Beach
After breakfasts proceed to Elephant Beach by speed boat, there you can enjoy Snorkeling & one can see the natural corals alive. Afternoon you will be left to your Hotel, enjoy lunch and at evening you can have a leisure time.
5th Day:- Radhanagar Beach – Havelock Island – Port Blair
After breakfast visit the famous Radhanagar Beach – it is India’s best beach rated by CNBC (2011). Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before. At evening Cruise to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
6th Day:- Jolly Buoy / Red Skin – Port Blair
We start off after the breakfast to Coral Island a full-day trip Jolly Buoy or Red Skin Island – It is about 60kms from Port Blair. The two Islands in Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park to see Coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. The fascinating world of tropical forest and sandy Beaches coupled with clear blue water creates a breath-taking aura. Overnight Stay at Port Blair.
6th Day:- Port Blair – Baratang – Port Blair
Early morning departure by Bus from Port Blair to Baratang which is around 120 kms. The travel involves crossing of creeks and dense forest Reach Baratang Island is rich with wide range of evergreen forest, colorful birds and butterflies, Limestone Caves and Mangrove frilled creeks give a distinct identity to Baratang. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
7th Day:- Depart from Port Blair – Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and finally we escort you to Airport, return home with lovely memories of the ultimate holiday cherish.
• 50% booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
• 75% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking.
• 100% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.
• Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
• The above mentioned payment policy will not be considered in the case of peak season travel period. In that case you will be getting full / balance payment mail from operation team.
• 100% refund for Cancellation received 31 days or more in Advance.
• 50% refund for Cancellation received 29-14 days in Advance.
• 25% refund for Cancellation received 13-07 days in Advance.
• No refund for Cancellation received 07-less days.
• Refund of Cancellation of Booking will be made by Exclusive Touch Andaman in the form of Demand Draft, which be normally with in 7 days the cancellation to the postal address provide by you.
Photo ID Proof of All Passengers
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.