Day 01: Arrival at Maney Bhanjyang from NJP (4 Hours).
After your arrival at the Bagdogra Airport/NJP, get shuttled to the tiny charming town called Maney Bhanjyang on the Indo-Nepal Border. On arrival in there, where you will be checked-in into a homestay. Settle down in the homestay and enjoy the evening.
Day 02: Trek from Maney Bhanjyang to Tumling/Tonglu.
Kick-start the adventure with a trek to Tumling/Tonglu along a steadily ascending trail, which takes close to 6 to 7 hours. Stop over at Chitray and do a spot of sightseeing at the serene and mystic 70 year old Buddhist monastery, which belongs to the Ningma- PA sect.
Day 03: Trek from Tumling/Tonglu to Kalpokhri.
From Tonglu your adventure continues towards Kalpokhri, which could easily take 7-8 hours. This part of the trek would be considerably less tiring as it involves only a few short climbs and is mostly a downward trail. Trek up to the tiny settlement of Gahribas passing through beautiful bamboo glades and enchanting forests filled with rhododendrons; from Gahribas a 2 hour trek will take you to Kalpokhri.
Day 04: Trek from Kalpokhri to Sandhakphu.
Start on one of the most beautiful leg of the entire trek from Kalpokhri to Sandakphu. Make your way through lush forests filled with rich rhododendrons, thick bamboo glades and enchanting magnolia forests to reach the crest of the Singalila Range. This can be described as the icing on the cake as you are rewarded with a view that is sure to take your breath away. Feast your eyes on the stunning view of Mt Everest, Makalu and Mt Kanchenjunga and its associated peaks which seem to be strung together in a snowy ark while on Sandakphu trek route.
Day 05: Trek from Sandhakphu to Phalut.
Situated in the northwest of Darjeeling town, Phalut is the highest peak in the Singalila range. The trail from Sandakhphu is a magical journey .Experience the magic, as you walk through enchanting burnt silver fir forests, which gives the whole place an ethereal feel. After a steady climb for about 5 hours, the trails zigzags through hills and you will reach the trekker hut from where Phalut is a 20 minute walk. Enjoy a spectacular view from the summit, of mesmerising snowy ranges of the majestic Kanchenjunga range.
Day 06: Trek from Phalut to Rammam via Gorkhey.
Continue on this enchanting adventure, with a trek to Rammam. This time the trails takes you through a ridge which you descend, to reveal a lush virgin forest filled with chestnuts, hemlocks, pine and other sub alpine vegetation. The trail takes you to the meeting point of Gorkhey Khola stream and the Rammam River. Then the trek takes on a more challenging guise, as you proceed towards the lovely Samandian plateau. Head towards Rammam from this point and camp overnight.
Trek from Rammam to Srikhola, Start on the last leg of this lovely adventure! From Gorkhey, trek on level grounds for almost 12 km and descend towards Srikhola. Hereafter, take a drive up to Siliguri/Darjeeling, and mark the end of the fascinating trek to Sandakphu.
1. Service Tax @ 3.63% payable on the trek fee.
2. We provide transport from pick up point to Base Camp and vice-versa at a particular time. So you have to report this place before that time. If you failed to reach within this time then you have to make your own arrangement to reach and return from our Base Camp, or we can arrange a transport depends on availability by paying an additional charge.
3. We expect all trekkers to carry their own backpacks. All common gear will be carried by the support team. If for some reason a trekker is unable to carry his or her backpack, he/she can offload the same by paying an additional charge.
4. If for any reason a participant has to drop out from the trek on any day then we will make arrangements for his/her return to the nearest road head. A staff will accompany the participant to the nearest road head.
5. We will not be responsible for any loss/damage of your gears/equipment or other belongings on the trek. And if you damage or lose any of our equipment then you have to pay the full market price of that equipment.
6. Drinking and smoking during the trek is strictly prohibited. If found flouting the rules, your participation on the trek will be cancelled with immediate effect.
7. In case of any medical emergency, Medical expenses, if required, at the medical centre are to be borne by the participant.
8. If any of our trek cancelled due to any unavoidable reason. We will issue a voucher of the same amount of the trek. This can be redeemed for the same or any other trek within 1 year.
9. We have the right to postpone cancel the Trek/ Cycling/ Camp/ Expedition with or without any reason. We also have the right to terminate the participation of any member at any stage.
10. In case of any delay due to bad road condition or other unforeseen reasons. We will not be responsible.
11. All the issues will be subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata.
Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek — 80% Refund.
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to the trek — 50% Refund.
Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek — No Refund.
• 4 T Shirts (dry fit or cotton)
• 3 Light Weight Hiking Pants
• 4 Socks (2 cotton, 2 woolen)
• 3 Undergarments
• 1 Pen knife or multi-tool knife
• 1 Thin Nylon Ropes for multipurpose use
• 1 Toilet Paper Roll
• 1 Small Towel
• 1 Soap Papers
• 1 Ruck Sack
• 1 Small Backpack/nap sack
• 1 Hiking Shoes, better if water proof
• 1 Sleeper/ sandals to be used on campsites (optional)
• 1 Headlamp with extra batteries
• 2 Water Bottles
• Trekking Pole (optional)
• 1 Water proof Upper and Lower
• 1 Poncho/Raincoat
• 1 Waterproof Sack/Backpack Cover
• 1 Water proof gloves
• 1 Skin Moisturizer
• 1 Lip Balm
• 2 Thermal Inner Wears
• 1 Woollen Cap
• 1 Fleece jackets
• 1 Down Jacket or a good light weight jacket
• 2 Woollen Gloves
• Sunscreen SPF 50 above
• Sunglasses( UV proof/ Polarizer)
• Sun Hat
• Balaclava /Face mask
• Dry fruit
• Chocolate/Energy Bars
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.