Day 1: New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra to Dhotre
Day 2: Dhotre to Tumling
Day 3: Tumling to Kalipokhri
Day 4: Kalipokhri to Sandakphu
Day 5: Sandakphu to Phalut
Day 6: Phalut to Molley
Day 7: Molley to Shrikhola
Day 8: Shrikhola to New Jalpaiguri/Bagdogra
The confirmation of the trek is done only after receiving the 65% of the trek fees.
If for some reason you wish to cancel the trek, email intimation needs to be sent to along with telephonic information. The cancellation charges are as under:
• Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek —50% refund.
• Cancellation between 30 days and 20 days to the start of the trek —30% refund.
• Cancellation less than 20 days to the start of the trek — no refund.
1. Backpack (45-55 L) with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Knap pack (20L) optional.
3. Trekking shoes – no sports shoes. (With Rubber Sole, high ankle)
4. 3 trek pants.
5. 4 tees with collar.
6. Full sleeves sweater (not too thick).
7. A full sleeves fleece jacket.
8. A full sleeve thick jacket or something similar.
9. 1 pair of thermal inners (optional).
10. Sports socks.
11. Woolen monkey cap.
12. Wind cheater Or a light rain coat/poncho.
13. Woolen hand gloves + synthetic glove (water proof).
14. Sun glasses (polarized or UV protected).
16. Cold cream and sun screen lotion (SPF 40+).
17. Lip balm.
18. Carry 2 Water bottles (1 L each).
19. Personal toilet kit and toilet papers.
20. Personal medicine kitna. Coca 30 – 30 mlnb. Crocin – 6 tabletsnc. Avomine – 4 tabletsnd. Avil 25mg – 4 tabletsne. Combiflam – 4 tabletsnf. Disprin – 6 tabletsng. Norflox TZ– 6 tabletsnh. Crepe bandage – 3 to 5 metersni.Band aid – 10 stripsnj. Eno – 6 Satchesnk. Cotton – 1 small rollnl. ORS – 5 packetsnm. Betadine or any antiseptic creamnn. Volini Spray(small).
21. Small repair kit consisting of safety pins, needle, thread and string.
22. LED Torch with 2 extra set of cells.
23. Camera, memory-cards, batteries etc (carry enough spare batteries. Electricity is not available on the slopes or at the base camp).
24. While packing, use plastic bags to compartmentalize things and carry few extra plastic bags.
25. Trekking pole/Stick is mandatory.
26. Carry lots of dry fruits, chocolates combinations as snacks. Chewing gums.
27. Travel coffee mug n plate.
28. Soap Strip.
29. One Candle, lighter.
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.