1st Day:- Port Blair -Corbyn Cove- Cellular Jail- Light and Sound
Our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel stay-rest till afternoon. After lunch starts the breath-taking trip to Corbyn’s Cove Beach – One of the most picturesque, coconut palms fringed Beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town. After this we visit the Science Center and Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening move the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light and Sound show at the Cellular Jail. Comfortably stay overnight at the hotel in Port Blair.
2nd Day:- 3Islands (Ross Island-North Bay-Viper Island)
After breakfast, start the voyage begins in a boat towards Ross Island – the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Regimes. The Island presently houses the ruins of old building like Chief Commissioner’s house, Government houses, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming pool, etc. and then for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral and underwater marine life which can be viewed through Glass Bottom Boats. After this we can visit in Harbour Cruise (Viper Island). Overnight stay at Port Blair.
3rd Day:- Port Blair – Havelock Island
Early morning departure by Private Cruise to Havelock Island – It is 38kms by sea from Port Blair, visit the famous Radhanagar Beach – It is India’s Best Beach rated by CNBC. Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before. Overnight Stay at Havelock Island.
4th Day:- Havelock – Neil Island
Havelock To Neil Island ( Bharatpur Beach, Natural Bridge Formations On The Sea Shore Are Fascination And Lakshmipur Sunset Point.)
5th Day:- Neil – Port Blair – Chidiyatapu
Morning Return Back to Port Blair. . After lunch stay rest and in the evening we will proceed for the beautiful Sunset View at Chidiyatapu one can enjoy the sea bath and later on have an extravagant sunset view
6th Day:- Port Blair – Baratang – Port Blair
Early morning departure by Bus from Port Blair to Baratang which is around 120 kms. The travel involves crossing of creeks and dense forest Reach Baratang Island is rich with wide range of evergreen forest, colorful birds and butterflies, Limestone Caves and Mangrove frilled creeks give a distinct identity to Baratang. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
7th Day:- Mount Harriet
After breakfast visit to one of the very famous hill, called as MOUNTHARRIET tapu.This is one of the famous hill in Andaman island. It’s a full day tour. Back to hotel in the evening.
8th Day:- Depart from Port Blair – Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and finally we escort you to Airport, return home with lovely memories of the ultimate holiday cherish.
• 50% booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
• 75% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking.
• 100% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.
• Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
• The above mentioned payment policy will not be considered in the case of peak season travel period. In that case you will be getting full / balance payment mail from operation team.
• 100% refund for Cancellation received 31 days or more in Advance.
• 50% refund for Cancellation received 29-14 days in Advance.
• 25% refund for Cancellation received 13-07 days in Advance.
• No refund for Cancellation received 07-less days.
• Refund of Cancellation of Booking will be made by Exclusive Touch Andaman in the form of Demand Draft, which be normally with in 7 days the cancellation to the postal address provide by you.
Photo ID Proof of All Passengers
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.